Unfortunately, Council is unable to rectify the condition of our grounds to the standard we need, in time for this Sunday.

This is a result of damage to the surface from a previous user and is disappointing as the weekend forecast is fantastic, but as always, the decision is from a safety-first perspective.

However, we are very happy to advise we have secured a new date and it's only 3 WEEKS AWAY on November 20th. The event remains exactly the same - unofficial, T-Shirt Day.

*** Your entry to the comp this Sunday has been automatically transferred to the new date Nov 20th, there is nothing further you need to do,

*** If you are unable to make the new date, please send us an email before the closing date of Nov 7th and we will arrange a refund to you.

We are very happy that we have been able to reschedule the event and look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the 20th November.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in entering, the event is back open on Nominate.

Website Design by HD Designs. Photos by Horseography. Copyright Warringah Dressage 2020.